Amanda is both a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and certified personal trainer and understands the unique needs each of us has as we fuel and move through each day. Amanda is a believer in intuitive eating and Health at Every Size and works with her clients to tune back into themselves and tune out trendy diets or food rules. She thrives in helping clients find joy in how they fuel, move, and feel about their bodies as they break free from food rules, negative body image, and diets that are consistently not working.
With Amanda, clients are able to break out of restriction (did you know 90% of diets fail?) and food fear and tune back into their body and it’s unique needs with mindfulness and care. Her positive attitude, compassion, and depth of knowledge make each client feel heard, accepted, and ultimately empowered in their own skin.
Amanda meets with clients at Urban Fitness Studio by appointment and offers both 60 minute and 30-minute sessions. Learn more about working with Amanda and Wholehearted Nutrition here.
The Wholehearted Philosophy
- A comprehensive approach to your wellness and nutrition that takes into consideration the whole person
- No diets or restrictions or food rules or punishing yourself for what you eat
- Intuitive eating, food freedom, and eating in a way that makes you feel good-sometimes this includes dessert, regularly
- That movement should not only feel good but also be enjoyable
- Exercise should not be used as punishment for what you ate, how your body looks, or any other reason. Health at Every Size and weight neutrality-everybody can pursue health and our worth does not lie in a number. Food is more than fuel, movement is not just exercise, and all of our bodies are deserving of love, compassion, and care
Connect with Amanda via email: amandaboyerRDN@gmail.com